Accessing Right to Know Report Cards
Coming soon! Our groups will partner with communities to set and publish a report card on how Colorado is doing on the right to know. Check back soon.
State Right to Know Report Card
How well is Colorado ensuring families and communities have the right to know?
What We Are Fighting For
- Share data with families and communities so students can get a better education
- Focus on data that tells us how different groups of students are succeeding
- Promote useful, understandable and accessible data for families and communities
- Support districts and schools in communicating with families
- Protect individual student privacy
- Further research, learning and understanding about what works in Colorado
The Right to Know campaign is about ensuring families, educators and communities have access to needed information in order to help ensure an excellent education for all kids.