Raise Your Hand & Get Involved
Are you frustrated by the lack of information about your public school district? Contact the State Board of Education, your representatives, and Governor Polis to demand change if you are dissatisfied with how the state limits the data on school and district-level student academic performance that it releases publicly.
What We Are Fighting For
- Share data with families and communities about student success
- Focus on data that tells us how different groups of students are succeeding
- Promote useful, understandable and accessible data for families and communities
- Support districts in communicating with families
- Protect individual student privacy
- Further research, learning and understanding about what works in Colorado
The Right to Know campaign is about ensuring families, educators and communities have access to needed information in order to help ensure an excellent education for all kids.